Sunday, July 27, 2008

Famous sos???

Today my lovelyBf tell me something funny happen to him. Yesterday he going to buy sandwiches for my dinner.

LovelyBF : Excuse me, which one is the famous sandwiches that everyone like?

Staff : (pointed few different sandwiches)

LovelyBF : Oh~! So I take the one with ham.

Staff : Which bread you want for your sandwiches?

LovelyBF : Er…er….which bread is famous that everyone like?

Staff : Normally customer choose this one.

LovelyBF : Oh~! So I take this one.

Staff : Which vegetable you want for your sandwiches?

LovelyBF : Er…er….which one people like?

Staff : Normally customer will choose all except chilies. Some like spicy some don’t like.

LovelyBF : Oh~! So I want all except chilies.

Staff : Which sauce you want for your sandwiches?

LovelyBF : Er..er…which sauce is famous?

Staff : ?????HUH?????

LovelyBF : Eh..eh… I want all sauce except chili sauce(feel embarrassed)

Staff : You want full or half sandwiches?

LovelyBF : Er…er…full…(omg he take full sandwiches I need 2 days to finish it haha)

I can't stop laughing when he telling me wahahahahahahaha

No comments: