Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Waaaaa monkey again!!!





Bring them back to my happy family on Sunday XD So happy hohohohohohoho my happyfamily
become bigger and bigger XD erm... can i be monkey super fans XD
My lovelyBF tell me i so funny on that day why? so funny meh?

Sales girl : We have monkey pencil box
Me : Got le
Sales girl : Monkey tissue box
Me : Got le
Sales girl : Little monkey
Me : Got le
Sales girl : Monkey photo album
Me : O.O I wan ...... but...... after i see the album i was ??huh?? i don wan le
lovelyBF : Look like monkey meh? =.="
Me : see front see back see up see down 100% not monkey =.='

At night when my mom see new monkey again my mom ask me
Where you wanna sleep tonight?

2 comments:

Shen said...

Hahhaha... how come the sales girl so blur one... give you a non monkey album but tell you it's a monkey....zzzz

yingying said...

maybe no people wanna buy that photo album ler... so she tell me is monkey.... LOL!!!hahahaha