Monday, March 2, 2009

Penang Trip~





Last Saturday when i still in my dreamland suddenly my handphone ringing....is my LovelyBf call.. he ask me wanna go Penang makan or not..LOL ? and ask me pack my thing he gonna pick me up at noon... i thought my LovelyBf just kidding but is real..
I follow my LovelyBf and his family go Penang!!!! Feeling good and i miss Penang Food..yummy...that night we eat lot food curry laksa,kuey teow soup, char kuey teow, curry fish, cuttlefish, fry squid and ikan bakar yummy...but too bad is cant take photo T_T because going with my LovelyBf family so feel paiseh hahahaha..
Next day , we go pasar pagi to find delicious food and buy some biscuit, at noon we go shopping at Komtar and i buy 2 cute monkey t shirt XD... but feel a bit sad when we need to go back KL at noon T_T why time pass so fast i still wan to eat LOL wahahahaha

No comments: